It’s really not about me; it’s about you and how what I do can help promote what you do. Seriously, I mean it.
But, just by way of credentials, perhaps a bit about me is in order. I’ll try not to get too breathless in describing my experience.
- Twenty years as a professional writer
- Frequently syndicated writer of feature stories
- Columnist covering general interest topics. Some might say humorist, but I’m not even sure what that means.
- Regular contributor to engineering/architecture/construction magazines.
- Six years in corporate communications
- Three years in government communications
- Experience working with advertising agencies, businesses, and non-profits.
- BA in Marketing/MA in Communications
If you’re still not impressed or require more details before committing yourself as such, take a look at my writing resume.